Are you confused about what to wear this Diwali? Well, Diwali is the most important festival which is celebrated in India with full fun, joy, and happiness. In this blog, we bring you some exciting looks and festive wardrobe options from Fashionmozo. Generally, women are always concerned about their looks hence they love to dress up and flaunt their look differently on every special occasion.
Tips you should know while picking attire for Diwali
- You should be extra cautious when you are picking your clothing for Diwali. The estimations ought to be precise. Or there will be consequences, it might turn out to be too choking to even think about breathing. Before finishing on your gathering, think about the climate first.
- Thread-work and weaving examples are the most well-known textures accessible in the Silk, Georgette or glossy silk can likewise be useful for marriage outfits. Including jewels, pearls, bands, themes and different metal assistants to Diwali clothing can supplement the whole look.
- Set your financial limit, all the conceivable customizations you need to have on your Diwali clothing and visit Fashionmozo's Diwali accumulation without burning through your time.
- Last but not least, it is essential to pick the correct frill for the Diwali look. Be it is a grasp, brilliant heels, fasteners or some other cosmetics frill, never bargain on quality.
- Pay attention to makeup as well. Suppose if the color of your outfit is light, you can go for something red, maroon or dark pink sort of makeup. And, if your outfit is in a darker color, go subtle with your makeup.
Have a look at the stunning collection of Fashionmozo -
Collar front Cut Kurta Pant
This beautiful Collar front Cut Kurta Pant is an absolute steal as it will make you look like a radiant diva this Diwali season. Get ready to receive dozens of compliments of your look and pair it with minimum jewellery. If you want to check some other elegant Kurta pant set then visit Fashionmozo today.
Silk Printed Designer Lehenga
Nothing can beat the glory of silk printed designer Lehenga as they are decorated with elegant works. Everyone can easily fall in love with this designer Lehenga because of its distinct colors. Team up this designer Lehenga with statement earrings and a clutch that matches with it.
Festive Kurti Pant Dupatta
As we know, bright colors look marvellous on Diwali so you should give a try to this Festive Kurti Pant Dupatta. This ensemble will help you remain vibrant, lively and ever progressing. If you want to create a unique look for yourself then accessorize your ensemble with chandelier earrings.
Georgette yellow gotta saree
Usually, sarees are the symbol of rich Indian culture and heritage. This beautiful Georgette saree is decorated with beautiful work which plays an important role in enhancing the look of overall saree. The same color blouse with matching gotta work will help you to look beautiful in this grand Diwali season.
Blue Kurti Palazzo Dupatta Set
Either it is a simple sit down dinner with your family this Diwali or you are attending Diwali pooja ceremony, this Blue Kurti Palazzo Dupatta Set will set you apart from the crowd. Team up this ensemble with golden hoops or chandbalis and a simple bangle. Tie your hair into a beautiful bun and be ready to receive thousands of compliments.
Pink Banarsi Saree
Banarsi sarees have their elegance and if you are searching for an ethnic garment for this Diwali season then nothing can beat this Pink Banarsi saree. Consider wearing a bracelet, chic jewellery, and light make-up. If you want to add more charisma to your outfit then opt for velvet blouse with this Pink Banarsi saree.
Blue embroidery heavy Lehenga
Give this Diwali celebration season all the shine and brightness that it deserves. This superb blue embroidery heavy Lehenga is just the right contender to help you. Wear this elegant Lehenga with loads of style and confidence and get ready to receive amazing comments.
Multi Flower Kurti Plazo Dupatta
Well, this multi flower Kurti Plazo Dupatta can never go wrong in any festival season. Give it a nice twist by teaming it with embellished chand balis and a nice pair of golden pumps. To look pretty in every sense of the term, you can also carry a bright-hued festive colored clutch.
Mix-match Kurti Pant
Modify your appearance this Diwali season with this Mix-match Kurti pant. Team the ensemble with dangler earrings and get ready to flaunt your fashionista side. If you too are the fan of stylish Kurti pants then you can’t say no this stylish mix-match Kurti pant.
Yellow embroidery silk Lehenga
If you are looking for something easy to carry and heavy looking for your Diwali attire, simply choose this Yellow embroidery Silk Lehenga. Needless to say, this Lehenga is perfect for those who do not like heavy attires and want to look traditional.
Know which ethnic wear trends are going to high in this Diwali-
- Diwali comes only once a year and it is your best time to flaunt your Indian wear with Fashionmozo. So go all out with traditional outfits. Flaunt your stylish side by wearing those beautiful sarees, suits & kurtas available at Fashionmozo.
- Leggings, churidars & salwars have always been around, but this year, Kurta sets with palazzos or skirts are the new trend. Pair your stylish long or a short Kurta with a palazzo or a skirt to add to the glam factor.
- If you don’t have a nice Indian outfit in your wardrobe, don’t worry at all. Visit Fashionmozo today and make a statement with a not-so-traditional look. You could try maxi skirts, ethnic bottoms with statement Indian jewellery. You could also wear elegant capes over a simple Kurta or a maxi skirts to take the style quotient up a notch.
- We love Jootis and they are so in trend now! Wear a simple outfit with a pair of nice jootis to add elegance to the outfit. Kohlapuris and Jhodhpuris are also fun footwear to wear with an Indian outfit.
- Fashionistas have popularized the trend of chokers, maang tikkas or mathapatis and we couldn’t be happier. Make sure you decide which part of your face do you want to draw attention to and accessorize accordingly on this Diwali.
Well, Diwali comes only once a year so go ahead and dazzle with Fashionmozo’s ethnic women’s wear. When you embark on your online dress shopping journey at Fashionmozo, you are sure to experience ultimate joy.
You can choose from among solid colors, floral prints, stripes, layered, checked, embellished and more! Make your online dress shopping experience amazing with Fashionmozo.